Tuesday, March 31, 2009

General Conference

This possibly could be Dad's last General Conference Training. He starts his seventh year in his calling this week. I am looking so forward to going to General Conference. It is always such a special and exciting time for me. General Conference has always fallen on or near our Anniversary and my birthday, and I treasure the change of pace and the uplifting messages we receive. Having an opportunity to experience conference in the Conference Center (at one time the Tabernacle) had always been a dream for me and with dad's calling we have had that wonderful opportunity many times. I feel so blessed through dad's devotion and dedication that has afforded us such rich and wonderful experiences. I am so grateful to have a knowledge of the Gospel and to know that these men are truly the Lord's annointed who have prayed and studied and prepared the messages that He would have them give to us at this time. With the challenges in the world today what a blessing for us to receive the guidance we will receive this weekend. I also look forward to being with Talon and Annie, Mikael and Nathan. I plan on attending the temple, and visiting the Art and History Museum- and seeing Ben's new painting that he said is actually hanging in the entrance of the Conference Center, going to lunch with my sisters, seeing friends and just spending time with DAD! I just feel so grateful for this opportunity. I will share with you what I was personally taught through the spirit if it is not to personal and I would love to hear what you learned through the spirit also. I have asked my institute classes to share next week and I am looking forward to hearing their responses, it would be nice to hear from you each also. I love you all!

3 comments:

Chanel said...

I am glad that you getthat special time with dad also. I know how much you love conference, so what a great time to be able to also include bieng with your family.

Mooney said...

Sister Webb,

Thanks for your comment. I'm so glad you got our announcement. My address is

125 Clark St.
Newton, MA 02459

Please give my love to (President) Webb.

Love, Jared Mooney

Halo BW said...

Nice post!

https://www.fn92100.com/2021/01/pinjaman-online-tanpa-jaminan-terbaik.html