Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My first blogging experience

I enjoy all of your posts so much! I have been hesitant to share because my life is pretty uneventful and I think I am just pretty private. But I am going to try. I will start by answering the lists that I was tagged on. They may be a little boring, but it will be me.

8 of my favorite TV shows:

1. Here goes boring because I don't really watch TV- JAG (because Perry records it and watches the reruns every night. This just started a few months ago but I always look forward to the time he gives up in his office and comes to bed) many times I don't even make it through the show but I have him next to me, many times with my head on his shoulder.
2. BYU TV- devotionals
3. Fox News- I don't like O'Reilly that much, he is annoying and I don't like the arguing shows, I just like when the news is presented.
4. DVR so that we can record things to watch at our convenience. (We have tons of shows taped but never seem to have the convenience of time)

8 things that happened yesterday

1. I was able to go over to Brittani's to stay with Caleb, Asher and Miquelyn while Brittani picked up Jamison from school. (Caleb was sick) Asher laid on my lap, Caleb cuddled up to me, Miquelyn slept in her swing and we watched Polar Express) how can you top that!
2. I fixed homemade chili and cornbread for dinner (it snowed yesterday)
3. I delivered Christmas packages to the Allreds, Davis', Webbs.
4. Brittani and I on our own computers searched once again for a gift I wanted to get Mikael for Christmas and couldn't find any where. (Brittani finally found after hours of searching-a story in its self)
5. I finished grading my institute class finals and posted grades.
6. I took a long hot bath before bed because I am not feeling well.
7. I canceled a dinner we were supposed to have at our house tonight with the old RS. Presidency and their husbands because I am not feeling well. (sore throat, achy and chills)
8. I finished wrapping Christmas packages ( I love wrapping pretty packages)

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Being well
2. Having Mikael home- to hear all her stories and have her make me laugh.
3. Christmas Eve with the grandchildren that are in Farmington. (And their parents)
4. Talking to Johnathon on the phone- I get to have a trial run Friday at 12:30.
5. Having Perry home.
6. A new Year in which Johnathon will come home- (although I don't wish it will go to fast for him, but it won't go to fast for me)
7. A new grandbaby I get to meet.
8. Going to Washington to get to know Leighton.

8 things I love about winter:

1. The fireplace
2. Hot chocolate
3. Beautiful white snow as long as I can just stay home
4. Christmas Eve
5. Christmas Morning
6. Christmas Lights
7. Christmas Music
8. Thinking about Christ

8 things on my wish list:

1. Health to everyone
2. Johnathon having the experience of a Baptism
3. Safety for all of my family
4. My family continuing to enjoy the blessings of the gospel.
5. That my mind and heart would be enlarged through through the things that I study- so that I could teach them more effectively.
6. To be a better wife.
7. To learn how to use the computer better so that I don't have to ask for help- as that goes anything electronic.
8. To feel peace in a world full of turmoil.

5 comments:

Brittani said...

I am excited you are on, it will be cool to read more about you even though you live second away.

Stephanie said...

I am so happy you started a blog! Even if you think your life is uneventful, you will find that writing down things that happen everyday will make you see how wonderful your life is. At least that's how it's been for me in my blog. It will inspire you to see all the good in your life. Welcome to the blogging world! :)

Chanel said...

I am so excited you are on! I know you will have PLENTY of intresting things to blog! I love your lists.

Annie. said...

Yay! I loved reading this. It's great that you are an official blogger! There is always something to post about...sometimes I think my posts are more like a stream of consciousness, really, rather than the exciting news of my life.

We're so excited to have Mikael and John-D home too!

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Cindi-
I am excited you are a blogger now. It was fun reading your "8 things"